Monday, May 2, 2011

Beauty Tip Monday!

Hey friends!

This Beauty Tip Monday I've got a super simple tip to help make your bright corals and blues pop for spring!

Now, this spring I'm rocking super bright fun nails! Here are some of my favorite colors this month...

                   China Glaze High Hopes          Sinful Colors Why Not               Sally Hansen Green With Envy


OPI Do You Lilac It

As you can tell I gravitate more to the cream colors because they have the best color pay off and I just prefer that finish on my nails. These colors are gorgeous and most of them are as bright as the sun!

Unfortunately, we all run into those colors that do not come out as bright and vibrant as they are in the bottle. What to do?

I almost always use a nice thin coat of China Glaze White On White before using my bright summer polishes.
This is going to amplify any color instead of just being on a skin tone background.
P.S. This works great if your nails have yellowed a bit or if you have really long nails and you don't want the space between finger and nail length to show !

Hope you enjoyed the tip!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment