Sunday, May 1, 2011

Review: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer !

Hi friends! This is my first of many posts on my new Beauty Blog :)

This review is for the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer.

Now, besides the adorable name and the added bonus concealer pencil this product is a definite must get! Hard Candy claims this is "A heavy duty, multi-use concealer that provides ultimate coverage. Formula blends flawlessly into skin. Hide everything from dark circles and blemishes to tattoos."

I'm happy to report that this product does most everything it claims, even covers my tattoos! The consistency is very creamy and blendable. You only need the tiniest bit to cover anything your heart desires. This concealer, a steal at just $6 at Walmart, will be replacing my Real Deal Concealer by Laura Geller, which has gone all watery :(. I've compared them next to each other and the Hard Candy one might even have slightly better coverage.

The only con is that Hard Candy only offers three colors at this time. Light, Medium and Tan. After debating on the Light or Medium since summer is coming, I got the Light. It's not a perfect match for my lightly tanned skin so I will probably go back and pick up the Medium.

You get 20 g of product, which is the same as the Laura Geller one, for only $6! What a steal!

I say run to Walmart and pick up some of this concealer if you are in the market for a nice full coverage concealer to hide anything!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment