Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Juicy Luscious Lip!

I've been using this technique ALL summer for huge, juicy, fruity, gorgeous, pink lips! 
It's very simple even though there are a few steps.

Let's go!

These are the products I used listed from left to right.
NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk. Soft Lips Conditioning Lip Tint in Pearl Tint. NYX Pot Lacquer in Coffee Run. C.L. Bigelow Blueberry Rose Salve. Wet N Wild Glassy Gloss.

So the first step is to condition your lips with the Blueberry Rose Salve.
Next I added the Soft Lips Pearl Tint to add our first layer of shine. This gives the lips a subtle gloss without using gloss.

Over the tint I used NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk.

This is what it looked like.

Next I used NYX Pot Lacquer in Coffee Run to give a level of sparkle and gloss!
Now the lips look like this. Gorgeous and Luscious, but for that shine to look like dew drops on some fresh fruit we need to add one more layer of shine, which is the Wet N Wild Glassy Gloss, my favorite clear gloss ever.

These are the finished lips with shine that will last all day!

Hope you try this out!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment