Monday, September 5, 2011

Tutorial: Glam Lady Bug Nails!

Sometimes I like to just have something cute on my nails instead of a very dramatic and complicated design.
This tutorial will show you how to make each and every one of your nails into a good luck charm!

The products I used are pictured below.
China Glaze Ruby Pumps, L.A. Colors Art Deco Poish in Black, Nail Ritz Pen in Black (even though white is featured), a dotting tool, and a post-it note.
I also used a cream red polish, and some pearls.

First I started with Seche Clear base coat, as usual, and then I added a cream red polish as a base color.
Next, I used two coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps to give the lady bug a nice sparkle!
After this, I used the L.A. Colors polish in black to create one line down the center and then a black tip.

Then, I added three black spots on each side with the Nail Ritz pen.
Lastly, I dotted some clear polish on the tip and added two pearls for eyes!
I sealed with a Seche Vite topcoat and this is the finished result..


Hope you enjoyed and try this look out!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment