Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beachy Gold Nail Look

This summer peachy pinks and corals are a strong trend. I did a very simple nail art look using a peachy base and some gold glitter polish! Perfect for the beach or any summer day!

So, the first thing I did was use a base coat and the base coat I use is Seche Clear. Next I applied a peachy orange color, which was Wet n Wild's Blazed polish.
Next I used an Orly polish called Honeymoon In Style.. but I didn't really like the color when I bought so I did mix this color myself.. but it's just a sheer peachy pinky nude color.
The last thing I did was add a vertical stripe right down the middle and for that I used Sinful Colors All About You, which is a gold glitter.

And all you have to do is top it off with a top coat. As you could have guessed, I like Seche Vite, but obviously whichever one you prefer is perfect!
And here is the finished look..


So try this out for yourself this summer! It's super easy and the colors are all affordable and easy to get your hands on.. well I guess except for the Orly one because I mixed it myself lol.

Love & Luck

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment